PIAFpu setup data small challange

PIAFpu

Can some one help me out here?
After a separation I retained the property and taken on extra dept.

My Ex partner and myself purchased an IP together in Jan 04 at the value of $555,000 +costs (Bank loan of $327,000)

We started a business together and over the years took equity to start up the business

Over the years the loan became from 327,000 to 605,000 (278,000) and as of Feb 2008 the IP was valued at 920,000

With our separation settlement, I took the IP and all the dept as of March 2008, where I had to start up a new loan via St. George Bank,

So how do I enter this info into the Somersoft program so I can get a true representation of my current finance?

The program seems very complex and maybe it allows for these little problems

I was thinking that I start clean and put the purchased price as the valued price (920,00) the loan amount of 605,000 and I funded the rest of the purchase with “Pretend” cash, just so I can get the program to work, can some one think of a better way?

Thank for your input

Stephen,

With complex issues like yours it is wise to directly contact Ian Somers. I have found him extremely helpful and enthusiastic to put you on the right track. You can email him your PIA file and then communicate either by phone or email to sort out the problems. You won't get better advice or service from anyone here.

Good Luck :)

Back