Pinterest - great site for collecting your prospective properties and reno ideas

I just adore a website I discovered a few months ago called pinterest. It's a way of collecting together your links, with a large image displayed instead of a bookmark - think "electronic pinboard"... or delicious, but much more aesthetically pleasing.

I use it for lots of things, but it occurs to me that it'd also be ideal for when you're property hunting; you could use one of the realestate.com.au images as the "pin" image. Here's an example of a page created by a US real estate agent, of their listings:

110627_pinterest_snapshot_for_SS.jpg

If you ask the website for an invite, it takes from a few hours to a few days; if you want one quicker, drop me a PM and I'll send you one.

i'm sure you know, Perp, Amy's quite active but i still can't get into it!!!
Not even for architecture geekiness? :) Have you seen my Architecture board? And do you have one yourself?

LOOOOVE it! And love Amy's style... she has taste in more than just husbands, obviously. ;)

Amy's got an awesome style, she's very crafty and very intelligent with pattern / colours.

I have seen your architecture board - it's very cool indeed.

Well, after July 1 I'll make time to spend on hobbies, finally.

Back