Plans for the future

Mxia,

well done for a young age you've managed to accumulate a decent number of IPs. could i ask what your strategy is when you retire at 33, meaning when you pull the pin, where is the cash-flow coming from assuming you haven't actually paid off any of the IP debts?

I don't think I could pull the pin and just retire. By financially free, I mean having the choice to do whatever I want. I have quite a few things on the bucket list like running a business, property developing, traveling, taking touch football more seriously etc

I like the phrase 'Going to bed on Sunday night looking forward to waking up on Monday morning.'

That's essentially what I want to achieve.

I don't think I could pull the pin and just retire. By financially free, I mean having the choice to do whatever I want. I have quite a few things on the bucket list like running a business, property developing, traveling, taking touch football more seriously etc

I like the phrase 'Going to bed on Sunday night looking forward to waking up on Monday morning.'

That's essentially what I want to achieve.

Mxia

perhaps you misunderstood what i was really asking...

are your IPs producing a positive cash flow that will give you the choice to give up employment? if so what will be your strategy to get to that point?

Ok understood.

Yes, portfolio is positive cashflow. At this stage looking at around $30k positive.

After three years pending where the market is at, I will sell a few properties, reduce loans and live off the rentals.

I am sure over the next few years this will continue to evolve.

Ok understood.

Yes, portfolio is positive cashflow. At this stage looking at around $30k positive.

After three years pending where the market is at, I will sell a few properties, reduce loans and live off the rentals.

I am sure over the next few years this will continue to evolve.

My money is on you keeping them and going for more :)

I thought having multiple GF's can land you in all sorts of trouble...... oh hang on, not those sort.... :p

The Y-man

Been there, done that. I created a formula to denote how the no. of GF I had at one time influence the number of GF I managed to build in the same period.

5xGF = 1xGF

I feel in my older age I am much more inclined to get it the other way around.

Back