Plantation shutters recommendations in NSW

Hi guys

I'm looking to install some plantation shutters in a property in Sydney near CBD.

I've obtained some quotes from a couple local suppliers. Heard it's best to obtain at least 4-5 quotes as the prices can differ widely.

I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations? It's for supply and install.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys

I'm looking to install some plantation shutters in a property in Sydney near CBD.

I've obtained some quotes from a couple local suppliers. Heard it's best to obtain at least 4-5 quotes as the prices can differ widely.

I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations? It's for supply and install.

Thanks in advance!

All I can say is stay as far away as possible from Kresta. Ordered and paid a 50% deposit for plantation shutters in first week of October 2014 and we are still waiting for them to arrive.

Good luck!
vtt

All I can say is stay as far away as possible from Kresta. Ordered and paid a 50% deposit for plantation shutters in first week of October 2014 and we are still waiting for them to arrive.

Good luck!
vtt

Probably delayed by pre-XMAS rush followed by the festive season further followed by the Chinese new year and then final a delay in shipping from Guangzhou.

Not the best time of years to order blinds or and other type of home renovation products.

Probably delayed by pre-XMAS rush followed by the festive season further followed by the Chinese new year and then final a delay in shipping from Guangzhou.

Not the best time of years to order blinds or and other type of home renovation products.

This may be true, but that doesn't explain the rubbish customer service, unkept installation date promises (several times), no return phone calls... need I go on.

As an aside, we also ordered roller blinds at the same time which didn't go in until second week of January.

At the time of quote we were told 3-4 weeks for roller blinds and 6-8 weeks for plantation shutters. It ended up being 3 months for roller blinds and now over 4 months for shutters. Not happy.

Just MHO :)
vtt

Hi guys

Thanks in advance!

really happy with spotlight cheapest by far and the quality is pretty spot on!

Back