Please help! Need vendor finance solicitor NT

I am in NT right now and need to talk with someone experienced in different vendor finance arrangments. I don't have a lot of time on my side, so need to move fast. If any experienced people could give me a few minutes of phone time, OR especially if anyone can recommend a solicitor who is good with vendor finance and knows about Northern Territory laws, please give me a reply.

So far I have found a property and a tennant/buyer, and I will quite likely get a loan. I need advice on what is best for us and the buyer ie, wrap or lease option etc.
I can feel a definite win win coming up, but need help on the details.
Thanks all in advance.

dougiejg,

Not familiar with NT, but I have extensive experience with Vendor Finance arrangenments.
What's critical is what you can come up with on a 1st mortgage(Senior Debt).
Then structure the remaining as a loan agreement on your terms with whatever securites you wish or can get away with
(Maybe even unsecured??).

Good luck negotiating.

Justin

dougiejg said:
I am in NT right now and need to talk with someone experienced in different vendor finance arrangments.

I cant help you I'm afraid.. I fled Darwin years ago.. what a hellhole :)

Anyway.. I was just curious.. does the NT provide land "ownership" in the same way as ACT thru the provision of 99 year leases? This must be a tricky kind of issues to work around in a Vendor Finance contract?

Back