PM for Dunkeld Avenue, Sunshine North, VIC

Hi,

I have got ~35 year old house in Dunkeld Avenue, Sunshine North, VIC that I want to rent out. There are few rental agencies like Bell Real State, Douglas Kay, Stockdale & Leggo, Barry Plant etc. The house is in a liveable state as people are living on it now (privately rented out) but I am thinking to do some work on possibly bathroom, may be change kitchen gas oven & possibly some minor work in a store room in a backyard which can again be used as some sort of study room. It is a 3-1-1 house with another room in backyard (with no toilet though in backyard room). Land is 600 sqm.

Any suggestions on PM for my IP in the area & who also can advise me on work to be done on my property so that I can also claim back my work in my tax time.

Cheers,
tamu

Hi Tamu,

I'm afraid I am not familiar with PM's in your area, however, I would recommend that you contact your accountant for advice in regards to claiming back the work done in tax time. They will have a far better idea of what you can and can't claim than a property manager.

Back