PM for Woodridge/Carrara

I'm enquiring on behalf of a friend as to whether anyone can recommend a good PM for these areas. Preferably one capable of covering both, but not essential.

Thanks

Kev,

Woodridge and Carrara are a looooonnnnngggg ways apart. I don't think you will find a PM that does both. For Woodridge I would be wanting a VERY diligent manager due to the majority of tenants being on welfare down that way. Try LJ Hooker Logan Central. they manage houses in that area and I have heard the PM is pretty good. Don't know from personal experience though.

As for Carrara I can't help you sorry.

Nat.

We use two PM's in the logan . Of these two I would recommend Noeline Pitt at Rental Hotline.

Don't know about Hookers PM , but I was unimpressed with LJ Hooker as a selling agent. When we were in process of finalising a purchase through them , the vendor wanted to rent back , and we were told ( by the Hookers selling agent ) that the price they were offering to pay ( 135 for a highset with spare room underneath ) was a good rental for the area. As we had already rented a REALLY basic three bedder for 150 we went else where.

see change

Hi Kev

I can recommend Nerang First National who specialize in the Nerang/ Cararra area. The office has won the REIQ agency of the year for the past three years running so they are obviously doing something right. Have a look at their website www.nfn.com.au

Back