PM gift - tax claim under business expenses?

In an old post quoted below, DaleGG says that a gift to your PM is tax deductable.
Just wondering where in etax for an individual would you claim this? I am presuming it would be claimed as a business expense D15 Other deductions. Would that be correct?
Thanks

***Quote***
DaleGG

(post #5)

HI

Yes, a gift - of any value for that matter - is tax deductible when it relates to earning your income such as giving one to a PM.

THe $100 rule mentioned above only relates to gifts to employees and relatives of employees.

So, gift away!!

Dale

Hi

If the gift is for the PM then I would claim it under sundry expenses in the rental property schedule.

Dale

Originally posted by gad
In an old post quoted below, DaleGG says that a gift to your PM is tax deductable.
Just wondering where in etax for an individual would you claim this? I am presuming it would be claimed as a business expense D15 Other deductions. Would that be correct?
Thanks

***Quote***
DaleGG

(post #5)

HI

Yes, a gift - of any value for that matter - is tax deductible when it relates to earning your income such as giving one to a PM.

THe $100 rule mentioned above only relates to gifts to employees and relatives of employees.

So, gift away!!

Dale

Back