PM recommendation Beenleigh property

I have just purchased a property in beenleigh and am looking for a reputable PM to manage. Any recommendations would be gratefully received.
Many thanks

I would strongly recommend Russell Peter / Pure Rentals from this forum.

Pure Rentals - Brisbane Property Management
Flat Property Management Fees of $1249pa
www.purerentalspropertymanagement.com.au

Russell went in and we were able to rent out the property. I found him and his team both responsive and efficient.

I would also recommend Russell and the Pure Rentals team to anyone.

We have had so many problems with previous agents. We moved all our properties over to Russell a couple of months ago. I can't believe how we could have been putting up with bad service before when Pure Rentals has just made everything so easy.

They are absolute professionals and I can't speak highly enough of them.

The tenant can request that no opens for inspections be done making the only option to take tenant through the property one at a time. but most tenants would prefer one open per week compared to one a day with private inspections.
form 9 -24 hours notice is required but the agent has a right to show perspective tenants through the property.

post Pm me the ad and ill give you some feedback on the marketing and price.

PM in Logan

I am a customer of Russell Peter from Pure Rentals and he offers an excellent service minus the exorbitant costs - as an investor himself Russell knows what we are looking for in a PM - he takes customer service very very seriously and we highly recommend him

Hi eye_sea, I've noticed that quite a few forumers who are in Logan have recommended Russell Peter of pure rentals quite a few times in the past (see above posts) The flat fee of $1249pa sounds very attractive and they seem to like and recommend his team's service. I guess no harm giving him a ring and see if he can help you. You can send a PM to russellpeter. Website is http://purerentalspropertymanagement.com.au
Best of luck!

Last edited:
I have just purchased a property in beenleigh and am looking for a reputable PM to manage. Any recommendations would be gratefully received.
Many thanks

Use someone local in this area that knows it properly

After vetting a few I ended up using rent guru

I have been with Harcourts there for a few years and they have always been very good. Haven't had one issue with them to mention. I'm in Melbourne so it has been good to know that IP is in good hands there.
Pos

Back