PM - Victoria Park area, WA

Hi all,

Time for me to join this fun party of finding a good PM for Perth. From my initial enquiries, I have found it's expensive (added up to 18%+ for all costs for 1 new tenant a year) and can join the rant but I can't start a PM business nor manage my own property as I am often outside of Perth for long periods of time (work driven not holidays unfortunately).

Does anyone have PM recommendations or to be avoided?

From searching the forum I've found the following:

House Smart (Alan)
Momentum Wealth (Clare)
Genesis
Realmark Premier
Limnios
Investors Edge

Also good work on benchmarking costs by svamin:

LJ Hooker...........................17.60%
Century 21.........................17.40%
Investors Edge Real Estate....17.20%
Joyce Property....................16.90% (2nd hand info on bad experience)
Rent West..........................16.30%
Crest Residential..................14.30% (Out of area for me)
Elevate..............................13.80%
Rain and Horne....................13.10%
GETREAL Estate Agents.........12.10%
De Freitas & Ryan.................10.00% (Some bad reviews on truelocal both renters and LL perspective)

Thanks all,

Joel

I would recommend momentum followed by house smart.
They both cover perth wide so good if you have multiple properties.

Cheers

In respect of the comment that De Freitas & Ryan have bad reviews on True Local this is not really the case. The only bad review on True Local we believe is a false one as detailed on the True Local site. We question whether this posting was actually from a competitor due to our flat 10% fee causing some annoyance in the industry. Any queries please contact Rod Ryan of De Freitas & Ryan on 0408 405 262.

Agree with above

As per other posts, I use defreitas and ryan and recommend them highly. They too charge no letting fees and the service provided is quite good. The issue of fake reviews on that site from competitors (or positive ones from the business themselves) is very well known,

Back