Preapproval for me

Hello all

Can any help me in getting preapproval for around $250-$300K to buy a investment property in Bendigo area in the next 6 months? Thanks

Property in Bendigo can be either NRAS or other listed property in Bendigo area in the next few months. Price range will be $240-$300K

My earning: $89K pa
Wife’s earning: 25K pa
Rental income: $230 per week

We have 5 years old child as a depended.

Primary residence: Loan pending $240K (valued $350K)
Investment property: Loan pending $260K (valued at $248K)

Regards
Moh

Great choice in Bendigo Moh. We run investor tours of the town - show you what the different areas are like, goes for about an hour. Let me know if you would like one and good luck with the hunt!

Thanks Belu.

Please let me know if you have planned after 3 weeks from now (busy with private parties in the next few weekends). Happy to come along.

Regards
Moh

Based on the basic information that you've provided, it wouldn't be a problem for you to purchase an IP in Bendigo. The info you've given is very, very incomplete however, as there is a lot of information that would be required to verify that it's affordable for you.

I'd suggest you contact one of the brokers here that you like and have a detailed discussion with them about your needs and your current financial situation so they can give you a better indication on what you can do.

Agreed Bendigo does look like an interesting area to invest for the years to come. I find it a pity that there isn't the same type of rural towns in SA as Vic has.

In regards to your pre-approval Moh, I'd suggest you contact one of the many helpful brokers on this forum. They will be able to look at your situation, get an understanding of your financial goals and assist you with getting the pre-approval you need.

Hello all

Can any help me in getting preapproval for around $250-$300K to buy a investment property in Bendigo area in the next 6 months? Thanks

Property in Bendigo can be either NRAS or other listed property in Bendigo area in the next few months. Price range will be $240-$300K

My earning: $89K pa
Wife’s earning: 25K pa
Rental income: $230 per week

We have 5 years old child as a depended.

Primary residence: Loan pending $240K (valued $350K)
Investment property: Loan pending $260K (valued at $248K)

Regards
Moh

Hi Moh

there are a few brokers that post here that are based in melb

some are

PeteT
Jane-Slack Smith
AaronC
Tobe
Kristine

so lots of choices to choose ONE from

ta