price inclusive

things that i had working for me was..

20% deposit
i bought below the median house price
and its a lower end property in the 200-250k range
so i'm thinking with these things in mind banks wont send a valuer out they'll just get one to do a desk top val. and i'm guessing like i said he didn't look at the special conditions page

Being a 20% deposit with CBA this would most likely have been put through as a RP Data desktop valuation, without a valuer involved.

If you didn't disclose to CBA this could amount to fraud - financial advantage by deception, crimes act - up to 5 years imprisionment.:D

If you didn't disclose to CBA this could amount to fraud - financial advantage by deception, crimes act - up to 5 years imprisionment.:D

Im pretty sure if the clause is in the Special Conditions part of the contract, and the lender is given a copy of the contract, then disclosure has been met would it not?

pinkboy

Im pretty sure if the clause is in the Special Conditions part of the contract, and the lender is given a copy of the contract, then disclosure has been met would it not?

pinkboy

Maybe. In NSW it is common just to give the first page of the contract. But if you have given the whole contract you could argue that you have disclosed the rebate. I don't think the police would charge someone in such a situation, but you never know.

However, when ordering valuations some bank systems even ask if there are any rebates involved.

i know guys who don't put it in the contract of sale. and put it in another contract.

which i know is illegal lol

i disclosed all information if they don't wanna read it that works perfectly for me :)

(i gave them the whole contract)

Maybe. In NSW it is common just to give the first page of the contract. But if you have given the whole contract you could argue that you have disclosed the rebate. I don't think the police would charge someone in such a situation, but you never know.

However, when ordering valuations some bank systems even ask if there are any rebates involved.

terry reply back to my other legal post? :)

Back