Properties with 20% returns

Besides the fact Mr USA seems to be dodgy....

The other problem with USA investments is currency risk.

You may make a profit of say $1000 USD, which today equates to about $950 AUD.

I would say the long term trend of the USD is DOWN. So your $1000USD profit in 10 years might end up being only $500AUD. And in 20 years the US Peso will probably only give you $100AUD.

Hahahahahahaha... they'll have another boom if that happens as it'll be even cheaper to manufacture in the US than it is in China/Korea/India/Indonesia/Africa/Vietnam

Sometimes I look at posts here and wonder what level of economic sense/ignorance people have...

Sometimes I look at posts here and wonder what level of economic sense/ignorance people have...

There's no need to put someone down like that.

Tom is just putting forward his views. They seem plausible to me. The US dollar is in a long term down trend.

You seem to think our dollar is overvalued and the commodity boom is going to bust badly. That's your view and you don't know if it's correct, just as you don't know Toms post is ignorant as you don't know what the future will be.

Wake up to yourself, stop being so rude to people, and contribute something worthwhile for once.

See ya's.

There's no need to put someone down like that.

Tom is just putting forward his views. They seem plausible to me. The US dollar is in a long term down trend.

Wake up to yourself, stop being so rude to people, and contribute something worthwhile for once.

See ya's.

Thanks for the input everyone. I have my own concerns with the U.S. too.
There are risks everywhere. This seems to be a higher risk due to location, economic status, different environment, more homework, etc.

And...
The fact tom1000000 was rude enough to call me "dodgy" without having met me, or even talked to me, is plain rude. Would you agree?

Hahahahahahaha... they'll have another boom if that happens as it'll be even cheaper to manufacture in the US than it is in China/Korea/India/Indonesia/Africa/Vietnam

Right so the USA booms because the average person is earning $5000 per YEAR in TODAYS money.

How much rent and profit would you expect from that?
Maybe you should reconsider your own level of expertise.

buyingusare.... I wasn't the one who said u had a link to a spruiking web site....

Back