Property In Cairns

HI EVERYONE,

THIS IS TO HELP A FRIEND :

My freind is currently selling his home in Edge Hill, Cairns. This is a 3 bedroom house with an office at the back. the rental opportunity for students is good as there is a Uni near by. The house is in excellent condition. It has a good rental return poetential

I have seen the home and is a good one and is in the top suburb of Cairns.
I promised my friend that i would ask around to assist him.

I do not get any thing from this deal.

If any of you are interested please send an email to chris gay and he will send you photos & details etc etc.
email id for chris gay is [email protected].

I am aware this is a little unusal. I am not a real estate agent also.

I apologise if the above offends you as the intention here is only to help a friend.

Many Thanks

daya

Daya,

The post doesn't offend - but it should be in Caveat Emptor!

BTW: Legally only real estate agents are allowed to sell other people's property.

Even if you are receiving no money from the deal, step cautiously & make sure everything goes direct to the person selling themself :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

We're also going to need a LOT more info about this property - why would an investor be interested in this property ? What is the asking price ? What is the rental yield ?

Thanks Aceyducey for the word of caution.

Smile and Sim , please send an email to chris gay with the information required. He is the person selling the property.
His email Id is [email protected]

Chris will have all the stats with regards to rental return as well as value of propeties. He would be able to email you photos of the property.

If you have any problem, please advise me with your email address and i will get chris to send you the info

Regards

Daya

Back