Property Investment Mentor Advice Please

I guess over the yrs I have formed a view about which of these are lead indicators, which ones follow shortly after as confirmation signs and which ones don't come until its all too late. I also have different weightings for them. Some of it you would just call experience, but the weighting also depends on the buyer, do they need good long term outcomes or rapid growth or is maximum cash-flow the priority.

Which indicators do you feel come too late? and which ones do you put most weightings on?

Thanks

Which indicators do you feel come too late? and which ones do you put most weightings on?

Thanks

Science/art/gut feel/experience - I don't event have all of it fully articulated like a written formula to be honest. But the weighting, the order, the decision making that comes out of that, is why people pay for the help. The value they get in each transaction far outweighs the investment.

Thanks! This is super helpful! Also the advice from Y-Man has been amazing.

I'll keep you updated.

I am also thinking back to a comment someone made about a team - maybe that is what I need. A good accountant, a good mortgage broker and a good buyers agent. Right now I have none of the above.

Back