Property manager on Gold Coast and in Melbourne

Hi everyone,
Can anyone please recommend a good property manager on the Gold Coast and in Melbourne?
I want to change my existing property managers as they're both pretty slack and need constant reminding about their job description.
If anyone has a good property manager on the Gold Coast or in Melbourne; or can recommend anyone they've heard good things about, could they please leave their details here or e-mail them to me at [email protected]
Thanks very much and i hope you're all having a wonderful day.
Ciao,
Mark

Last edited:
Hi Mark

Where on the Gold Coast?

I know a few there but it depends where abouts your property is located.

Speak to Kate at Palm Beach First National on 0755 34 6755 or Mike Gray at Nerang First National will look after you on 0755 96 0055. Kate is the current Qld PM of the Year and Nerang was last years REIQ Agency of the Year.

Websites are www.palmbeachfn.com.au and www.nfn.com.au

If neither of these guys are near you let me know and I'll put you in touch with someone closer.

Kev

www.nundahrealestate.com.au

Hi Kevin, thanks for the reply.
I'm not sure if the people you mentioned would be suitable as the properties are in Labrador and Surfers.
Having said that, my experience of PM's is to bank my rent after they take their cut - so anyone in the SE QLD region might do :D
But if you do know anyone closer to these areas, i'd appreciate a contact name & number. I want to use the same PM for both properties on the Gold Coast.
Thanks,
Mark

Thanks Kevin, I almost bought a unit from Bob Rollington 2 years ago, but i'll get in touch about their PM service.
I'll let you know how i go and if i can recommend them as a PM based on their service.

Capitalist,

The professionals at Mermaid Beach are excellent. I have rented a number of properties through them and their selection of tennants etc is great. They are very strict with any late payments and attend to any problems immediately. John HENDERSON is the principal with his wife JAN looking after property management with the assistance of another property manager JANET. May be OK for surfers, may have to check about Southport or Labrador. Phone 55780111.

Cheers BUNDY

HI

My name is Steven Hayes and just replying to your question about property management on the Gold Coast. I see that someone recommended First National. I just like to let you know that I am the property manager at Nerang First National which was recommended to you in a previous post and if I can be of any assistance, you can contact me at my work number (07) 55960055 or mobile 0412 643871.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Have a look around the site and you'll find I recommended you guys on another occassion. Great to see you here, there are often Property Management areas of concern which you will be able to help with.

For those who may not know, Nerang First National is a recent REIQ Agency of the year. There office has one an enormous amount of awards and they are inspirational to many in the industry. Shane Colquhoun is the State No 1 salesperson in the First National group.

If you are considering real estate on the Gold Coast these guys are definately worth looking up.

Kev

www.nundahrealestate.com.au

Thanks for the messages people.
Bundy, i'll definitely have a chat with Jan at The Professionals in Mermaid Beach. From your posts, i know you're a local with some IP's, so i assume you also use these people and have had good management from them.
However, First National at Nerang also sounds good, so i'll also drop by there and have a chat with Steven Hayes.

Chantal, the Melbourne property is located in South Yarra, Richmond, Brunswick and St Kilda West. I currently use R.T. Edgar in Toorak by default after they bought the rent roll from Fox Mitchell. As i mentioned, i'm not too happy with their service so if you can recommend anyone else, it'd be much appreciated.
Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark

I look forward to meeting you when you get the chance to call into the office - hopefully we can be of assistance to you.

Cheers!

Steve

Originally posted by capitalist

Chantal, the Melbourne property is located in South Yarra, Richmond, Brunswick and St Kilda West. I currently use R.T. Edgar in Toorak by default after they bought the rent roll from Fox Mitchell. As i mentioned, i'm not too happy with their service so if you can recommend anyone else, it'd be much appreciated.
Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark
I'm sure we can offer you the best property management service in Melbourne because at Metropole Property Management we are a different breed of licensed etate agent.

We do not sell reale estate!

We exclusively lease and manage residential properties throughtout Melbourne and concentrate all our resourses on ensuring your specific management needs are fullfilled. We especially concentrate in the inner suburbs like those you have mentioned.

While we are closely associated with Metropole Properties and Michael Yardney, a long standing contributor of this forum, he is not an agent an therefore obviously not employed by our company. On the other hand I have been in property management for over 15 years.

Give me a call on Tuesday and I would love to show you how we can mamange your properties to give you minimum fuss and more peace of mind. - 9532 8889

Back