Property street location advice

Hey guys,
what would you think of the location of this property please ?
Do you see it as an issue being surrounded by this many neighbours?!
The street in front of the property connecting it to the cul de sac at the bottom is only a walkway and no cars can get through there.

Just wondering if you find the location disadvantageous as i do!

Cheers

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-18 at 10.38.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-18 at 10.38.00 AM.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 186
This block has only 4 neighbours.

Most properties have at least 3, so there is not much difference.

BTW we have 4 neighbours, one each side, and at the back there are 2, one for only around 2m. Never thought it was an issue.
Marg

It's in a cul-de-sac which should be good as they're be less traffic but that also means there may be parking issues. I'd make sure there is off street parking with the property.

Not sure which suburb this is in, some courts like this can feature nothing but apartment blocks. If it is mainly apartment blocks I'd stay clear. If it's predominantly houses then it looks fine. Just be aware of over-looking and security issues that can be present with more shared boundaries.

To play devils' advocate:

Beware of the possibility of car headlights shining through windows at night.

It may be bad feng shui that the house would be run into by a car going straight and not turning in time.

Walkways abutting a boundary. People could drop rubbish over the fence. And burglars could peer over.

Having said all that I know of IPs in somewhat similar positions and they've rented fine.

Doesn't say a price there. 4BR houses in Hadfield can range from say ~$500k - $700k depending on the usual factors.

Could be many reasons why it's not selling but the most common reason is an unrealistic vendor.

Back