Purchase HDT Deed

Well I have read everything I can get my hands on and asked lots of questions re HDTs and I think it is the right thing to do for me. :)

So, what is the best source for a trust deed. Are there any other options. What should I look for in a good deed and how will I know it does the right things for me. :rolleyes:

The trust deeds that I have looked at are all legal language and I get totally confused as to what I am actually supposed to do with it. Is there a simple language version that someone has used or are they all like that. :confused:

Hdt

I was a bit like you so have had Dale do mine for me. For the first one I just wanted to get it right. Perhaps next time I might takle it myself but have been very happy with Dale's service to date as I guess a few others from here have been. Hope this is of some help. He also sent me out a "plain english" booklet which helped immensly.

Hi,

You can of course purchase the trust deeds directly but honestly it is well worth paying an expert like Dale to set it up for you. As far as I am aware Dale's fee not only covers the cost of the setup but also answers and advice relating to a **** load of questions you will have initially after it is setup. You won't always find all the answers specific to your circumstanses on places like this forum. I have used a number of accountants and solicitors over the years and I can honestly say that the level of service provided by Dale and his staff is exceptional.

Cheers - Gordon

Back