Queensland AG strikes another blow against bikie scum

SO the Police arrest a real estate agent (seemingly just before Easter so he won't get bail) for facilitating laundering of bikie money:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s-gang-vlad-laws/story-fnihsrf2-1226890719531

I'm all for locking up dishonest agents after a fair trial- but this man - it seems will do time for selling houses (and indeed has done 4 days already). Under the previous laws he could have been charged with conspiracy under the Qld Criminal Code but the new laws help to put him on the back foot from the start.

I'll wait to see what evidence the constabulary have against him but it doesn't matter anyway as he's already doing time.

Funny thing about bail- the chief Magistrate- Carmody- insists on doing all VLAD bail applications ( by a Practice Direction to the Courts issued by himself) and no more than 2 a day are to be listed. That Practice Direction was revoked after it was challenged but was replaced by legislation on the run to circumvent the challenge.

Of particular relevance to Somersoftarians is that by all reports the Attorney General Jarrod Bleijie was an accomplished conveyancer before being voted in. With a bit of luck he will be returned to the profession after the next election.

Never a Manchurian Candidate when you want one *sighs*

Last edited:
I had to look up what VLAD laws are.

From what I an see, the government can declare any organisation illegal if it thinks they've broken laws, and they can deem anybody to be an officeholder o thr organisation- it's up to them to prove that they are not.

What could possibly go wrong?

SO the Police arrest a real estate agent (seemingly just before Easter so he won't get bail) for facilitating laundering of bikie money:

Funny thing about bail- the chief Magistrate- Carmody- insists on doing all VLAD bail applications ( by a Practice Direction to the Courts issued by himself) and no more than 2 a day are to be listed. That Practice Direction was revoked after it was challenged but was replaced by legislation on the run to circumvent the challenge.

Only the start and may be a improvement in the gene pool through the selection that allow some to cheat evolution,but it is strange the QLD=POLICE have had over 40 years to lay out a data base on all "OMC" and one would think the "Bikies" would have known that,,all I'm waiting for is when all the euro cars that are sitting in a holding yard on the north side of Brisbane that have been taken from these gang members,and I'm not talking about a banged up holden with red mags,high end German-English-Italian high end cars are auctioned off,can't wait..

Looks like the message the govt wants to send is: Don't have anything to with criminal organsations.

Wonder if any Qld Police commissioners have done time and lost a knighthood?

These bikie gangs and their drug peddling must be stopped.

That means stopping any so called "professionals" who assist this trafficking.

Whats the problem...?

Plenty of Bikies have been real estate agents. Nothing new. They create a network of information from different professions.

It all seems quite clear. We are responsible for the company that we keep, and the business transactions we make.

There are plenty of drug dealers who aren't in OMCs. Why discriminate by having different laws and sentences for one type of drug dealer compared to the other types of drug dealers?

I ride a road bike and I reckon the bikie laws are great. Clean out the scum.

I have heard that in places like the Gold Coast it's made a big difference but I suppose they've just moved elsewhere?

See yas.

Last edited:
I ride a road bike and I reckon the bikie laws are great. Clean out the scum.

I have heard that in placebos like the Gold Coast it's made a big difference but I suppose they've just moved elsewhere?

See yas.
yeah i think the gold coast is better now. There still some around tho.

You reckon qld police would arrest you for wearing gang colours in this new hoody from Amensty International

BlzKovvCEAE9RLk.jpg

You reckon qld police would arrest you for wearing gang colours in this new hoody from Amensty International

BlzKovvCEAE9RLk.jpg

Would depend if they pulled up outside at 7-11 at 4 in the morning and walked in armed,there is enough cctv everywhere without no need to try and predict technological innovation..

Back