Quickbook Plus Tax tables (Payroll)

Is there anyone here who has renewed their Quickbooks plus to get the new tax tables for employees?

I have Quickbooks Plus 2011/2012 (Outright version)and it seems I don't have access to the new 2012/2013 tax tables :(

I either have to upgrade or buy a yearly subscription.:eek:

Use xero. A much better product in my opinion. Cloud based. We are doing quickbooks to xero conversions for 250 so let me know if interested. www.xero.com

Sounds interesting,what did you have to do to get it converted and tell me why you believe its better than Quickbooks?

Cloud based means ongoing costs?
I tried yearly subscription for quickbooks but didn't like the idea of not being able to edit my own program without paying so I just purchased the full programs but they get me with the new tax tables.

What happens when you decide you want to get out of business but need to keep your data,do they have a desktop application that you can use.

Some good questions. I like cloud based accounting for a few reasons

1. No need to keep software up to date as this is done by the cloud provider.
2. Good data protection strategy. Dont need to be worried about daily backups and loss of data.
3. Can do invoicing on your iphone, android etc while at the client and can email to them straight away. If you have a virtual terminal can take immediate credit card payment at the same time.
4. Allows your accountat and bookkeeper to access reports etc over the web to provide business planning advice.

Good points re the monthly subscription and if you close down the business unless you keep the subscription your data would be gone. Could extract to excel but agree that would be a hassle.

Back