Rams +.2% Today

Hi all,

Just got word that RAMS will again be increasing their lending rate by .2%. The cut off time is 2pm today so if you are thinking about fixing rates with RAMS you might want to make the call before then. I received this info from a contact within RAMS so I assume he has his facts straight, he's generally spot on. That nasty dragon has a lot to answer for and I guess the others will follow suit.

Hope this may be of some interest.

Slingshot

Hi all,

Just got word that RAMS will again be increasing their lending rate by .2%. The cut off time is 2pm today so if you are thinking about fixing rates with RAMS you might want to make the call before then. I received this info from a contact within RAMS so I assume he has his facts straight, he's generally spot on. That nasty dragon has a lot to answer for and I guess the others will follow suit.

Hope this may be of some interest.

Slingshot
Thanks for the info,i hope your insider is right..willair..
CisServGif

Can anyone confirm that RAMS rates have gone up by .2%? I can't see anything on their website.

Is it the old RAMS or the new RAMS? Have all products been affected?

I sign today...if the paperwork arrives...after previous incorrect paperwork...RAMS (not RHGL) 8.7% fixed for 2 years (locked the rate in mid June).

I now have one loan with CBA, one with RAMS (new RAMS) and one with RHGL.

Am concerned RHGL will increase its rates again (currently at 10.43%).

Ajax

Just spoke to my broker - she hasn’t heard anything about RAMS but RHG may be going up by 0.30% next week...

Hi North

The info was given to me by my guy at rams. I spoke with him on Tuesday re fixing rates and he said if you are going to fix at 9.2, better do it by 2pm 2mrw. And that was all he wrote!

Thanks
Slingshot

Back