Re.com.au and arnie ad!

LOL i seen that ad.

I thought the last bit when he looked in the mirror he'd say "i'll be back" :D

Cheers Spades.

It's a pity that, for the amount of money the would have had to have spent, that they couldn't find somebody who could act.

Arnie's always been a Real Estate Investor, I read more recently that he became an owner of and investor in, Dimensional Fund Advisors

After graduating from the University of Wisconsin with a degree in business and economics, he invested his contest earnings in real estate and a mail-order bodybuilding equipment company.

Link

Fun facts for the day..;)

11 things you didn't know about Arnie

1. He made his first million off real estate investments
2. He works out in slippers
3. He gave his $178,000 governor salary back to taxpayers
5. His favourite leading lady is Jamie Lee Curtis
4. He made the movie Twins without taking a salary, opting instead to take 40 per cent of the profits with Danny de Vito. It turned out to be a good decision.
7. He finds work relaxing
8. He will begin working on Terminator 5 in January, with sequels for Conan the Barbarian and Twins (called "Triplets") also in the works
9. He used to be in the military, and put weights and a portable bench-press in the toolbox of his tank
10. He now has that tank restored and drives it on weekends
11. He once took classes to remove his accent, repeating phrases like "a fine wine grows on the vine" for hours on end.

Fun facts for the day..;)

I knew almost all of those facts (I'm a huge arnie fan, mainly because of bodybuilding and also his general attitude and philosophies to life [which he applied to his bodybuilding]) except for the one about Jamie Lee Curtis - but given the scenes he had with her in True Lies, it's hardly a surprise ;)

Arnie is an inspirational guy - he is extremely goal focused and driven, knows what he wants and goes out and takes it.

Terrible actor though haha

tumblr_mk6f5t0IK01r5ga1po1_1280.jpg

The Expendables (2010).

Terrible actor though haha

He probably is a terrible actor, but mostly for the parts he plays it doesn't matter. Who could have done a better job being 'The Terminator' for instance? And I thought in other movies he did a fine job. I'm a bit of a fan I suppose.

As for the add, I loved it.

See ya's.

He probably is a terrible actor, but mostly for the parts he plays it doesn't matter. Who could have done a better job being 'The Terminator' for instance? And I thought in other movies he did a fine job. I'm a bit of a fan I suppose.

As for the add, I loved it.

See ya's.

exactly!!

can you imagine, orlando bloom, or the twilight guy playing it!!!!!

Totally ruin the film

I saw it the other night.... Arnie's aged... heaps. He looks terrible.

Are you serious?

For his age neK,he's in good shape...Arnie doesn't need a B & P report.

I think he'll live to 150,just like Chuck Norris :D

Cheers Spades.

Back