re: good investment scam

motorcycle-fairings.com
no details on the site, required under US and Can law

registered to

Adam Chioua
c4-233 // box number
suite 105 // Pak Mail, a postal service so you can have an address not a box number to make people thing you are a company
Cross Ave
Oakville, ON L6J 2W9
Canada
1 888 435 4110

The site has been sold before, alone it has no value at all, the images et al is freely available from the manufacturing company, carries no stock, no intellectual property, zip nada nothing
The manufacturer is listed in China's trade websites, as is most of the content of the site

It wasnt even a good scam,
If I wanted to recreate the business, the manufacturer even offers assistance

funny I still have the deleted thread open on the other screen..

Im not sure how much you know about ecommerce but he was selling a standard drop shipping ecommerce website on a valid site for selling those types of sites. flippa.com

He's selling the cashflow the site makes. What do you mean by 'alone the site has no value'?

Why the paranoia?

Having said that, im not saying he should have put it up here for sale as his first post. Thats why it was deleted. Nothing to do with a scam.

btw: I was negotiating for a friend last week on flippa.com for a conveyancing site. It sold to someone else for circa $4k. This stuff happens all the time.

There is nothing in his drop ship site of value, why pay for it, you can get all his stock, images, programming, support, FREE from china trade

Doesnt mean its a scam. You can re create just about any business. Especially an online one.

Who knows how to do that? I do but most dont, thats what they're paying for when they buy an ecommerce site, whether with inventory or a drop shipper.

With a lot of drop shipping sites the supplier provides the site, pictures and all info, ready to go. Its up to the site owner to provide the marketing, the SEO, the (qualified) traffic, getting customers to spend money. Thats the hard part.

And its no biggie that you went to whois for the info.

There is nothing in his drop ship site of value, why pay for it, you can get all his stock, images, programming, support, FREE from china trade

Back