+RE Property Investment Workshop - PERTH

Property Investment Workshop - PERTH
Gain up to 5 years worth of investing experience in just 1 day!

Positive Real Estate workshop in Perth this weekend

During the workshop you will learn about:

Analysing the opportunity - As investors the bottom line is always the number one priority. We will go through a number of properties and show you how to compare them quickly and easily.

Buying millions of dollars worth of investment property safely - Positive Real Estate's Property Investors Game™ is a unique powerful and action packed experience designed specifically for buy and hold investors in the Australian market. It will take you through the motions of analysing, purchasing, managing and maximising your portfolio.

Mastering Finance - Most of us don't realise that it is the mastery of financing property that gives us the best returns. At the workshop we will give you an intricate understanding of financing and how lending ratios and debt servicing ratios affect your investing. We will also explain how mortgage insurance and postcode location categories will affect your portfolios expansion and lending ratios.

Building a step-by-step system for property buying - Why do you think McDonald's is so successful? They have a system. Every time you get a "Big Mac" it is put together following the same system no matter where their outlet is located. Our property purchasing system works on the same principals. It has given us great results and we will share that with you.

How to get massive leverage - A large number of investors buy one property then stop. Why? Because doing it all yourself leaves you exhausted and stressed out at the end of the day. Building the right team of experts around you gives you the confidence to keep moving forward and achieve maximum results.

Getting the most out of your equity and refinance¬ Recycling of your equity and funds in and out of a property, is essential when building your portfolio. At the Property Investor Workshop, we will show you the tools and a system that maximizes your results every time.

The Investor Workshop is only held twice a year so don't miss out!

Cont.....

I went to the Melbourne version last year.

Was a lot of fun and the speakers were informative; but jeez, that game was unrealistic...

Hi James,

Agree regarding the game being unrealistic, but it was a good atmosphere with some interesting figures achieved at the end (maybe a creative accountant amongst the bunch :D).

21st Century Academy were next door and en masse as well (Property-Finance-Shares-Options-Insurance-Internet etc)

Was anyone able to achieve the full 5 years in the one day ?

images

Agree regarding the game being unrealistic, but it was a good atmosphere with some interesting figures achieved at the end (maybe a creative accountant amongst the bunch :D).

I enjoyed the day as well. I thought I had done okay with my figures until the interesting figures were read out! :D

Back