re:- Two nose rings & a tongue ring. Would you employ him?

The Sunday Times reported today that the guy, eventually got a job in a restaurant in Fremantle, however they did not wish to take advantage of the publicity and remained nameless. Why is that?

Wayne

"What is the lap record, and which way do i go?"

I was reading the other day about a new type of tattoo.Not positive of how it works, but this is my understanding: The ink is encapsulated in tiny beads and injected like a regular tattoo. If the tattoo is no longer wanted, it can be "zapped" and the special pigment is safely absorbed by the body and it slowly fades.

I think the place of employment has a lot to do with whether or not an employee should have visible body tats and jewellry.

Personally I don't like tats or piercings for myself (apart from one earing in each ear). I do think they look cheap, and lack style.

Really don't like tats on women....have seen the odd dragon on martial arts men that I found quite sexy! When taken to the extreme of "hinges inside elbows", "spiders webs on outside of elbows", and "mother on upper arms"; tis not a good look....and having seen a plethora of Navy tats in many unmentionable places...it just leaves me cold. (The boys like to brag!) Guess tis like anything...horses for courses, within time and place context.

However, one of the best secretaries I ever had, had 5 holes in each ear, plus ankle and wrist tats. She was very efficient with great customer service. Couldn't fault her. Mind you...some of the customers did look twice and a couple of them couldn't hide their sneers!

The way I see it is, I keep myself clean and smart because, as the guy says, it's "part of me" or as I say it "its me". It's not me to go and try to work in a Sex Shop, or Tattoo parlour, just as I'm sure they won't want to hire me.

Surely he can't be suprised? Annoyed? Sure, but not suprised.

Matt

Back