Real Estate Agent Gold Coast - Labrador

My folks are planning on selling their investment property.

Would appreciate recommendations of local real estate agents to engage with to auction the property.

Also, what is the process for an auction and the typical fee structure?

Thanks in advance.

We have our rental with Raine & Horne - Carmel in Labrador and they have been good. We are intending to sell soon and would go with them. I have a friend whose son lives on the Gold Coast and she said he said the prices are coming up there and there was a big article in the Courier Mail abou how prices will be really good in a year as there will be a lot of work on GC. we decided to wait until then to sell

Thanks for the replies.
The tenant's lease has come to an end and the property requires fair amount of $$ to tidy it up so my folks have decided to sell it.

I think the land zone is 2B? land size approx 540m2. is this subdivisable? Where can I get information or confirm the zoning and whether it can be subdivided? Local Council?

Apologies for all the questions. I'm a newbie learning heaps from reading the forum.

From memory Peter McCoy is at LJH Southport, has been there forever (old school type - honest bloke in my experience) one of the better team members at that office.

Back