Really heavy nicotine tar throughout unit

I am on day 49 of not smoking.Funny how the day number sticks in ya head.I can smell a smoker now a mile off.Yay to you two.Its really not that hard huh.

Sorry....Off topic but these milestones need to be shared.:)

You're doing great Jim well done!

And yes Y-Man that was one of my main reasons to quit, along with health.

Think of the $ saved!! :)

The Y-man

The better half says to me,you spend $200 a week on smokes,get a money tin and put it each week in there,which is what i have done,and get this,she says after 24 months,go buy the HQ monaro you always talk about.Very smart girl she is :) 680 more days and counting

Industrial Strength..

cold-water_1.jpg

I successfully managed to remove the smells! I didn't need to replace the carpet. Maybe the layer of dirt stops it from absorbing into the fibre. I got carpet cleaner to hit it hard! I chucked all the curtains. It was impossible to remove the smell from them.

I had one just as bad and where the lounge chair use to sit (Cleaner was carpet) there were spittocks above and below on the wall near the window where the elderly resident use to sit and spit his flem out the window.
I think that was my worst. :eek:

The better half says to me,you spend $200 a week on smokes,get a money tin and put it each week in there,which is what i have done,and get this,she says after 24 months,go buy the HQ monaro you always talk about.Very smart girl she is :) 680 more days and counting

Hows the tin looking :confused:

Back