Recommend a good builder in Sydney??

HI guys,

I'm about to start a project hopefully I can build 6 units in the Parramatta area. Can anyone recommend a good builder who has experience in units developments in Sydney? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sesster

Thanks

Hi Shahin,

Thank you for your reply. Is there any other general info you can tell me about Ace? Have you used them?

Cheers

Sam

Good builder needed

Hello,

I have a number of good builders I can help you with your project from design to development. Call myself direct

Thanks

HI guys,

I'm about to start a project hopefully I can build 6 units in the Parramatta area. Can anyone recommend a good builder who has experience in units developments in Sydney? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sesster

My drainage plumber uses him for his developments.

I have a client that has used them for the excavation and piling part of their development. They were happy.

The good thing about them is that they can give you a turnkey price.

Thanks

Thanks Shahin and Chris for your replies. I will try both of you. Any more good Sydney builders anyone can recommend?

Thanks again for taking the time to respond,

Cheers

Sam

How did you go?

Hi Sesster,

How did you go finding a local builder?

Can you or anyone else recommend a local builder to help me with my small project: construction of a single story 3bed 2bath house in the Parramatta area?

Already have DA approved plans with the purchase.

Would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks
Brian

Back