recommendation for smsf accountant

Hi All,

I've done a search and have come up with a few threads but was hoping for some recent recommendations for an accountant with SMSF experience...

can anyone recommend one?

Thanks in advance.

I will always put my hand up...Question is what is your strategic use of the SMSF ? Do you want compliance plus a sounding board from strategy ? Do you want assistance with something that seems complex ? If you are just a small SMSF investor an admin service can be cheap and do a good job. They can also be appalling and a front for spruiking other add ons and costs you might not want. Look at teh newspapers to see who I refer to...Big ads and apparent low prices. Some even suggest they can setup a fund for "free"...ASIC dont like that. Nothing is free. Is the work done onshore ? Can you speak to the person or is it a sweatshop and manned by people who cant converse ?

Happy to discuss your needs and indicate a price. Call or email. I deal with technical SMSF strategy and have been an adviser to lawyers, planners and accountants. I have handled a LARGE number of SMSF for a major bank and been doing personal super since 1998. I also do basic funds.

Back