Recs for property manager inner Brisbane

Prorentals are shutting up shop, sold their rent roll, so we are looking for another agency to manage our IP. Bugger cos we were pretty happy with them.

Can anyone recommend a good property manager, or at least tell me who not to use? :D

Thanks
Scouter

We self-manage but have been very impressed by two agencies who have found us great tenants in the past -

Harrington Realty Pty Ltd (Morningside/Colmslie)
(07) 3217 9259

Brisbane Realty Pty Ltd (Greenslopes)
(07) 3397 5661

Hi Scouter

Happy to recommend Jarrod Lane from Raine and Horne Salisbury- Jarrod manages a house for me in inner city (Petrie Tce) as well as another on the east side (Balmoral)- he's a great PM- very attentive. Make sure you ask for him specifically and best of luck.

www.rhq.com.au/salisbury
32a Ainsworth St, Salisbury Qld 4107
PO Box 2003 Salisbury Qld 4107
PH : +61 7 3277 3122
FAX : +61 7 3277 0776

Thanks Wylie and Jacque

We have decided to use Jeff Jones at Coorparoo.

They are providing us 3 months free management, commission is 7.5% + GST (we were paying 8.0% plus GST), reletting fee is $100 (we were paying 1/2 weeks rent).

I was a bit concerned that going with a smaller agency there would be less exposure to potential tenants when trying to let the property but figure these days everyone jumps on realestate.com.au anyway.

Spoke with director of JJ this afternoon, she sounds pretty switched on and efficient. So am pretty happy so far.

Scouter

Back