refinance

I am currently at the limit for servicing my debt. Therefore looking at lo doc type loan.

If I try to refinance, (increasing borrowings) at 80% valuation, can I impress the bank in that all the 4 loans with them work out to 70% loan/val ratio after refinance. Total loans/val is 65%.

Bank does not seem too interested in a valuation of my property to be refinanced, but then I have not told them about my DSR.

This sounds like a question for Rolf. (or someone equally knowledgable) Is that possible?

Stirling

Hiya Stirling

if you are beyond the normal limits for DSR for your lender (or lenders because some of you collect them like collectors spoons :O) Lo/ no docs are generally ok through to 75 and up to 80 % LVR depending on the product.

The lower the LVR generally the better a rate and product for eg STG 65 % LVR at 6.57 %.

Also, you may think youre at the limit, but unless they have specified that I would not make that assumption.

Ta

rolf

There are various low doc products around, which you get can up to 80% LVR. There are lenders who will even give LOC.

It depends on what you need as to which is the best product for your needs.

I would suggest that you place them with different lenders to spread your exposure.

regards

Back