Reno Funders

Yes, it is an interesting concept, and was sure to come along with reno's being all the buzz right now.

I assume they would do the numbers at the start to show the costs, profits etc. I am sure the simple website is because they haven't done any jobs as yet.

As China says there is no information about the people involved - previous experience, licences, sub-contractor information etc.

Last edited:
I can assure you, we dont need a public forum like this to promote our patented concept.
We are about to embark a massive media marketing campaign, and also huge letterbox drop nationally, with flyers, etc.
So stay tuned folks.
Our website will be finalised soon. With far more detailed information, including vendor contractual information, that shows there is no fine print. Concept is being run with the highest integrity possible.

But ps, thanks for keep promoting us, you are putting it on marketing auto-pilot :)

"Method"

You will probably even be getting flyers in your letterbox soon.
TV commercials also being made.
We are saturating all of Australia with this.
I did warn you guys how strongly we were marketing our concept.
It will be a household name and extremely powerful brand.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.
Trolling not allowed though. (as per forum rules)
If you wish to productively discuss our new concept and company, you are welcome to.

I do have a question/comment. Certainly your last thread didn't go too well here. Now we have another one where people are not responding as favourably as you would hope.
Both of these threads will be reasonable high on a google search for your company for anyone doing any due diligence.
I would have thought respectful dialogue and putting on your best behaviour would be in order.
The " I don't care, this is a great idea and I'm going to be successful and make a lot of money" vibe I'm getting probably won't go down well with potential customers either.

Serious scenario:

How will you enforce a seller who's had a reno funded by your company to sell for the price you need, in order for you to make a profit, or even just recuperate costs?
Will you be forcing the sellers to only accept a price above a certain amount so you can guarantee your profit?

Integrity of a company isnt just something you "say" you have. We will be contracted to integrity.
This means we are legally contracted to vendors in the fairest possible light and conduct.
This concept was born about to actually help vendors.
Unlike most things in real estate these days, most people are trying to take from vendors.
We have envisaged a way to help vendors.
If you were to use the word "take", then the party we really take from, is the potential buyers of the home, who will be buying our vendors renovated properties, completed to total opulence, luxury finishes. We dont accept anything less.
Thats why we only associate with the finest renovation companies who have displayed the best public relations and conduct, with proven ability to produce the finest results in the property industry.
Due to the very nature of our company as "funding" we arent about to risk millions of dollars, by using bad renovation companies.
We only deal with the best, and its them we have to trust with our funds.

To answer the other question, regarding selling, as a team with real estate agents, we aspire to lift the price of the property, upon completion of renovation, the agent will be listing as "offers above" quotes.
Should the listing fall short of the mark, its not the vendor that loses, its us at Reno Funders.
The only time we get the chance to obtain 20% profit of the renovation, is when the renovation has actually lifted the property into profit.
If we fail, we lose. Plain and simple.
But the Vendor still gets to keep the sale price of their home upon the originally agreed upon base price pre renovation.

This is also why we cant walk away from jobs. As its our money we are risking, this makes us NEED to finish the renovations, so we have now also eliminated those risks that vendors sometimes face with renovation companies.

The end results though, are exquisite luxury finishes with the "wow" factor.
Its in our best interest for that to happen, as our plain and simple goal is to greatly increase the value of the Vendors property.
Be it through a renovation, or even subdividing and developing.

Does a vendor ever have to reach into the pocket and pay for the actual renovation? Absolutely not.
And our contract legally commits ourselves to that fact, to protect the Vendor.

The very nature and ideology of this incredible new concept, is that vendors no longer have to sign dotted lines with banks and financial institutions at great risk.
We as Reno Funders, are intricately associated with the finest renovation companies, to ensure that the money we at Reno Funders are risking, gets the best results possible. To greatly increase the likelihood of sending the Vendors property into its maximised profit potential.

I can assure you, we dont need a public forum like this to promote our patented concept.
We are about to embark a massive media marketing campaign, and also huge letterbox drop nationally, with flyers, etc.
So stay tuned folks.
Our website will be finalised soon. With far more detailed information, including vendor contractual information, that shows there is no fine print. Concept is being run with the highest integrity possible.

But ps, thanks for keep promoting us, you are putting it on marketing auto-pilot :)

"Method"

You will probably even be getting flyers in your letterbox soon.
TV commercials also being made.
We are saturating all of Australia with this.
I did warn you guys how strongly we were marketing our concept.
It will be a household name and extremely powerful brand.

How's it going?
Almost 12 months on and original website is not updated.
Did the national marketing campaign go well?

AITH, do a search for RenoFunders concept thread on SS. Pretty sure it was locked after plenty of constructive criticism.

pinkboy

Hi Pinkboy,

Thanks, I'm aware of the other thread which was on here.
Reno Funders seemed to be so determined that his concept would work, and that he had serious investors/partners ready to revolutionise the industry.

I was just wanting to see if there has been any progress as it was an interesting concept.

Back