Reno Kings Gold Coast Seminar

Just thought I would say hubby and I are registered to attend this 3 day seminar starting on the 24th May.

If anyone from SS is going let us know and we can organise to meet up in the breaks.

Rockstar has registered to attend as well.

XOXO
Sheryn

Hi Sheryn,

I am also planning on going. I may need to multi-task b/w the seminar and the Blues festival also on at that time in Broadbeach. :)

I went earlier this year. I already knew about 99% of the info given, but I came back with a few business cards from speakers who may be useful if I want to develop later. Other than that it was a good excuse to have dinner with Player and Co and to have a walk along the beach and view the coast at Sunset. The motivational talks are always a good reminder to look forward when the Brisbane market has gone nowhere recently.

The big sales pitch came on the Sunday afternoon.

Geoff Doidge is an old Somersofter- I think he may have been a teacher back when he needed a job.

He posted originally as Geoff but changed his name to Geoff1- I think he Sa annoys that a newbie like me was making people think that I was him :)

He wa a very knowledgable and valuable poster even back then.

Ok missed these posts. Today I shall wear jeans and a brown/black striped shirt; black framed glasses. Met up with Sheryn and her hubby yesterday. Some of it is repetition however there were some little gems there to be had. Blues is also on in the background outside. Broadbeach is kickin'.............

I went earlier this year. I already knew about 99% of the info given,

That 1 % is usually what I get from most self devleopment books cds and courses.

they do add up a bunch over time, and as you say, the side benefits of such things can be very useful for networking.

ta
rolf

Sorry I am missing you guys. I have just gone to site for my new project and am coping with red mud and trenches turning into water features. :(
Need to work today in prep for Monday.

Hope you all enjoy and benefit. Look forward to catching up soon.

Cheers, RS

Hopefully someone will post a summary or "top 10 tips" of what these two were teaching.
I didn't like some of their methods but I acknowledge they knew plenty of shortcuts. Would never buy a house they renovated though......

Reno kings know their stuff.

What a great three day workshop! If anyone has the chance to attend one I can highly recommend you go.

I had to make a deal with my hubby, I told him he only had to go till morning tea on the first day then he could go off and do his own thing.

Hubby stayed for the whole three days!

Yes, I knew a lot of what was said but the benefit to me was hubby and I hearing the same information at the same time.

Meet a few new investors and now that we are back we will try to attend the gold cost meetings more regularly.

Rockstar, we will drop in to checkout your red mud sometime over the next month.

Cheers
Sheryn

I tried to get our son to go, now hubby is telling son he should go if he gets the chance!

Hi Sheryn, we were at this seminar too. Learnt a lot of new things and met a few new people. OK much of it was the same message time and time again BUT the underlying message I think is that you have to get off your *** and actually do something. It's pointless just sitting there and "learning".

BUT the underlying message I think is that you have to get off your *** and actually do something. It's pointless just sitting there and "learning".

Yup would have to agree 100%.

We are currently looking at duplex blocks of land, REA took us for a drive around, we also looked at industrial land to build staged sheds on but too much for us to do on our own and we decided we will do the next project on our own.

Looking like we may pay 90k more for a better block, profit will be less but build will be easier, currently awaiting contour plans and if lucky geotech reports.

Cheers
Sheryn

Back