Resimax Group

Does anyone have any experience with these guys? I'd be interested to hear about it - positive or negative experiences etc.
thanks

Dear Hoobie 1
Don't touch these guys with a 10 foot barge pole!!! We bought one of their past properties Aurora. It was overpriced and Steve Molnar gave a tremendous marketing spiel at the seminar that left you with a too good to be true deal. The home that we thought would be built on it was never intended to be built on it, it was all a lie. That plan bailed on us a few months after we settled. We purchased a 222sqm block for $169K, it cost us two years of variable interest and we just managed luckily to sell it for $150K. I'll let you do the maths. These guys are sharks and out to fulfill their lifestyle packages. They were previously called Playground Constructions and before that associated with Henry Kaye. Do your homework before you buy anything from this company. Go and have a look to see if any of these projects are actually built like they say they are! Everybody I know who bought in on the deal have got sour grapes their mouths. They were also linked to Empowernet Real Estate Mastery and were using Anthony Robbins as a sell point. Good luck, I know I won't be sucked in anymore!::)

One of my friends who previously has been to Resimax group property workshops invited me to a session they held last month here in Sydney. I am rather conservative person so i was really concerned that this would be one of those get rich quick schemes. The reason i decided to go is because my friend in fact made some money from the property, well that's what she is claiming. She apparently purchased through Resimax group. I am not sure on the exact figures but she is saying that she has done ok. I think she bought a block in Melbourne few years ago for $155k and apparently those blocks are now selling for $210k or so. I have been saving my deposit for a while but I cannot save more than 10k a year. Seeing what she was able to do, that got me interested. So I went to this workshop. I was prepared to walk out if they tried to sell me anything especially what yz1 noted in his/her post. I actually found the session ok. there was info i have never heard before. the best thing was that they were not trying to sell me anything as i hate pressure from sales people. They always tell you the best story and then you end up losing money or dealing with what they talked you into. After the session I stayed back to listen to questions people were asking. I get sometimes confused when i find bad experiences like yz1 but then my close friend likes the group as she made money. I thought i had to go and check that for myself.
Is there anyone who went to Resimax workshop recently in Sydney or Melbourne (i think most of their land is in Melbourne)?:confused:

Back