RIP Elizabeth Taylor: Humanitarian, Businesswoman, Actress

agree - didn't realise quite what charitable organisations she was involved in, and to what extent, until after her death. she was an amazing women all 'round.

also, didn't realise what jimmy carter was up to, until rolf pointed it out on another forum - he is another magnificent, behind the scenes worker.

YES RIP liz, Gee she mus have taken some secrets with her , jacko, monroe, etc ??? just imagine what she has herd and forgot in het time ,

Obama has made a great achievement... he made the line between Dems and Pubs much much blurrier! Not sure if he did that on purpose or not though.

YES RIP liz, Gee she mus have taken some secrets with her , jacko, monroe, etc ??? just imagine what she has herd and forgot in het time ,

I was astounded to learn she had 8 husbands... I knew it was a lot, but didn't realise it was 8 :eek: Is that a world record? Probably not.

Vale Elizabeth Taylor. She will be missed as a great actor and humanitarian. Few people know that she was a great investor and businesswoman as well:

http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post.aspx?post=337a409f-4b8d-407f-8476-750f6ffada3a

Ditto Annie.

I loved this quip:

"Hell no, I'm still living my memoirs."

Caught the 'Cat on a hot tin roof' -Taylor/Newman film last night, an oldie but a classic...great stuff.

Love the artisans, excitement, impacts, style, sexy, impulse, entertainment. Our world would be so much poorer without them.

Back