hows that for a deposit
i did send them an email asap
and i will be ringing them on monday
there mistake is about 45,000
because i was in credit
i wonder what they will say about this
i will keep you posted :mad:

Hiya Addicted,

I had a problem with my CC being used in the USA (obviously) without my knowledge. I reported it and have waited patiently about 7 weeks for an answer.

I just got word on Friday that they are removing the charge.

It's harrowing, but stick to your guns and be calm about it.

good luck

asy :D

I work for a bank in their investigations dept. This type of processing error happens a lot.

Credits processed as debits, $100 processed as a $1000.00, its just a keying error on the proof operators part, or a capture error.

It would normally be investigated and an adjustment made, you would then be fixed up with any interest charge etc etc.

Just make sure you have your receipt from the deposit.

Regards,

Alex

I forgot to mention, if you made the deposit Friday and checked Friday night then it would not show, most often the processing and update of all accounts is not updated until sometimes 2am or even later.

Here in Sydney some of the eastern states transactions processed in WA are not updated until our time around 12pm.

Alex

Just to my two bits.

The organisation I work for requested which bank to transfer $3m to another account.

Initially they transferred $3m IN to the correct account but didn't take $3m OUT of the first account.

After they discovered it (next day) they took OUT $6m instead of the $3m, and then proceeded to make 8 other errors in the transaction. Phew.

They then tried to blame it on "systems errors".

Thanks to them I've now got a HEAP of work in order to review our banking arrangements.

Tony

so now i think i know what happened
i am re fienancing all my ips with some one else
when i rang and FINALLY after 4 calls found out that they have put a stop on my loc {my bizz working account } so now i cant withdraw cheques to give to my suppliers and they a screeming too
any way i had a credit of about 8k out of 20k ,,,but my debit is 32k and no credit ,i told them that this was not right ,,,and they said ,,,dont worry it will work itself out ha ha easy for them to say
meanwhile today my solicitor done the settlement and she got the deeds to the house ,my account still has a debit of 32k on it
so ill have to keep an eye on it and wait for them to clear it :mad:
i hope :mad:

Back