Robot Vacuum and Mopping

Hey all,

We're moving to a house in Townsville which has predominantly tiles. So we're thinking of buying a robot vacuum and perhaps a robot mop.

Just been looking and I like the look of iRobot Roomba 780 and the iRobot Scooba 230.

Does anyone have any experience in these and whether they are worth the money.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. We have a short haired dog and want the bot bot to pick up after it.

tumblr_mspyksU0Ac1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

From what I've heard, they are not good in corners and you still need to vacuum with a proper vacuum cleaner anyway. They are more of an interim measure than a replacement. Personally, I'd just do it myself and spend the money on something else :p

From what I've heard, they are not good in corners and you still need to vacuum with a proper vacuum cleaning anyway. They are more of an interim measure than a replacement. Personally, I'd just do it myself and spend the money on something else :p

But then I wont be able to put my dog on it, like above.

If you have pet, make sure they're toilet trained. You don't want smears of poop everywhere in the house bcoz the robot is swiping the floor indiscriminately on timer ... search youtube

I know what I'll be getting my pugs for christmas :)

We had a robomaid (I think that's what it was called). It wasn't that great - didn't do a very good job, it was noisy.....and it once woke me up at 3am because someone messed around with the timer settings :mad:

Cheers

Jamie

Back