Roof restoration melb

Hey all im going to get my roof restored just wondering how much for a good job in around frankston area???

Needs to be repointed, cement flashing, flexipointed, replace broken tiles & sprayed, I did get a quote today for 3400

Nick

These guys are in Mooroolbark not sure if they will go to frankston

Australian Lifetime Roofing - 0438 340 360
https://www.facebook.com/AustralianLifetimeRoofing

These guys were cheap. Pretty much did what you listed for our place for around $1600 cash. Our roof is around 112sqm. Only thing i would say is they did paint a bit on my fascia but i think that was his apprentice. Its not very noticeable now though. They advertise alot through facebook noticeboards and didnt see any complaints only a couple positive feed back so i thought id give them a go.

They removed and repointed all the ridge points and changed some of them as well. Seems to be a good job been through one wet winter and no issue was done around 4-5mths back.

One thing id make sure is that they remove their rubbish which i just assumed was part of the quote. But didnt matter the old tiles went into the trenches as we were building in the back.

you can try this guy as well
A friend recommend him to me but i didnt use him as he was away overseas when i needed him to do the job as i had to get the guttering/fascias done so the builder could build the verandah so couldnt cause any delays

Like i said havent used him so cant say how good he is but my friend vouched for him. He was the same price as the other guy or a $100 cheaper ($1400) plus it included rubbish removal. I think he is in springvale or close to around there so closer to frankston then the other. Both uses Regent paint

Oun 0411638823. Tell him Sen the bobcat guy recommended you to him and he might get you a better price haha

anyways if you do use him let us know how he went as my parents need their roof done in the near future and they are down that way

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend any guys for roof restorations in glenroy, hadfield, oak park area? The items I have to get done are probably similar to Nick - repointed, cement flashing, flexipointed, replace broken tiles & sprayed.
Thanks, Alex

Back