rosewood Queensland

i have just signed a contract for a house in rosewood ,1 street back from the main street ,backs onto the high school ,got a call from mb today saying that the bank will not look at ANYTHING in rosewood ,made me ask the question of how is anything sold in rosewood and for that matter whats the problem ,she couldnt give me a difinitive answer , so i will throw it into the ring ,whats the problem with rosewood (the town not the timber)

G'day arms,

If anyone would know this area, it'd be Brenda Irwin. Let's hope she shows up on this thread.

Apart from that, this comment intrigued me:-
got a call from mb today saying that the bank will not look at ANYTHING in rosewood
The concern I have is that they mentioned "the bank" and not "the banks". Is this MB aligned to just ONE bank? Or was it a slip of the fingers?

If they are aligned to "one bank", perhaps a chat with a MB with more affiliation is worth a shot. Try any one of them from here,

Regards,

Sounds like the mb went out of her way to find a bank which wouldn't fund a purchase in Rosewood. There are plenty of banks which will fund.

Isn't Rosewood on the electric rail link to Brisbane?
Isn't Rosewood a part of the SE Qld development footprint?

It's almost end of financial year so bankers only have a few more weeks to attract more home lending. :)

Sounds like the mb went out of her way to find a bank which wouldn't fund a purchase in Rosewood. There are plenty of banks which will fund.

Isn't Rosewood on the electric rail link to Brisbane?
Isn't Rosewood a part of the SE Qld development footprint?

It's almost end of financial year so bankers only have a few more weeks to attract more home lending. :)

sorry i should have said that the morgage lenders wouldnt look at it and the banks needed morgage insurance on anything in rosewood ,seemed odd to me ,btw this is a stand in for my regular mb while he is on holidays and i just think that she is covering her mule

Arms,
Someone is telling you "porkies". We own some land near Rosewood and NAB financed on purchase no problem. I'm now refinancing, re-shuffling and moving that block and others to CBA ...once again, no problems.

I'm a Rosewood fan ... electric train to Brissy CBD in less than an hour. Well respected schools and perfectly placed to take advantage of all the "defence stuff" going on at Amberley which is about 10 minutes drive away. etc etc .

I won't bore you .....:) Have fun !
LL

Back