Save this date! - I will be doing a live speaking event on the 15th August

there are still plenty of people who can learn from nathan, including successful and experienced investors who might be looking for more active or simply different strategies in the current market.

we often complain (usually rightly so) about presenters who make most of their money from presenting but here is someone who is doing very well in his niche and is not affected by the doom and gloom. surely it isnt hard to recognise what he can offer?

i sat down with someone recently who has developed prob close to $500m worth of property in the last 2 decades but he is constantly looking to learn more. let me guess, he is still beneath you?

we get it, you're a bear and so obviously above everyone else. why you feel the need to be a **** about it on a regular basis is beyond me.

No, not all. If you think that that's your problem.

But i cant see why Nathan needs to tell the forum to "save this date" when the forum is full of successful people who probably went to seminars 10 years ago.

Just a bit weird i thought.
I can't see why you bothered to read it and then take the time to comment on it if you consider Nathan to be so inexperienced. Just a bit weird.

I explained why previously in this thread. Have you read it?

I can't see why you bothered to read it and then take the time to comment on it if you consider Nathan to be so inexperienced. Just a bit weird.

It was originally supposed to be a bit humorous until someone got a bit excited and decided to get up me about it.

No, of course not. Why would you suggest that?

But the point is, i dont ask him to "SAVE THE DATE!!!, I'M HAVING A SEMINAR!!" do i?

And i dont use a forum that he's a member of to spruik seminars, do i?.

i sat down with someone recently who has developed prob close to $500m worth of property in the last 2 decades but he is constantly looking to learn more. let me guess, he is still beneath you?

we get it, you're a bear and so obviously above everyone else. why you feel the need to be a **** about it on a regular basis is beyond me.

He's not worth it....move on and do something productive with your life.

Whatever you do, don't answer his questions looking for his requested examples. That would be both a huge waste of time and playing straight into his modus operandi.

---------------------

....I'm glad the night was good Nathan.

I hope both you as presenter and your audience extracted something beneficial out of the time spent discussing property. With both a willing audience and a willing presenter, both sides learn. Top stuff.

If someone accuses me of something, why shouldn't i ask for examples to back up their claim?

It would be the first thing i'd do if i make accusations about someone.

Whatever you do, don't answer his questions looking for his requested examples. That would be both a huge waste of time and playing straight into his modus operandi.

Np dude I'll say it to you when you some to the next Nathan Seminar yeah.

I aint no keyboard warrior, dont you worry about that :)

Re: Daz,

Im board at work so this is keeping me interested :)

Evand, I don't need to give specific examples. Besides the fact that I can't be bothered, I've got better things to do than to scrawl through your posts to find them, you know, I've got to wash my hair, clip my toenails, etc, important things like that.

We've all heard you rant & rave that people must be racist because they don't feel safe in an area. We've heard you complain about spruikers, we've heard you complain about the property bulls.

Yes, Nathan is promoting himself. Good on him! Personally I wouldn't want the world to know about what I'm up to, but Nathan seems to be on a mission. He's not charging $100's or $1000's for people to see/hear him speak and it appears that he is genuinely trying to help those who can't/won't or just plain don't have the time, to help themselves.

So he makes a little money on the way? Big deal! He certainly isn't going to get rich off of $10 per head especially seeing as he will have to pay for the venue as well. This alone differentiates him from the likes of Henry Kaye and a myriad of others with over priced seminars run for the sole purpose of generating an income.

Nathan IS young. But that hardly means that he is a beginner. He's doing well for himself and I take my hat off to him for doing what the vast majority of people wouldn't.

I've already stated that hes done a great job at his age and good on him.

The fact is, i'm over spruiking on the forum and being told to "save this date!!" and by the pm's i've received this morning from others, (for eg:you're not the only one sick of the spruiking) i'm not alone. But i'm the only one that speaks up about it, cause i ain't afraid to.

And Skater, re Nathan charging $!0, have you heard the saying "there is no such thing as a free lunch?"

I'll leave it there.

Back