Scam or for real

Warning. This post contains speculation, as do all my posts.

That's $500 an acre, or $1250 per hectare. The land is probably worth less than that so this bloke is hoping to make a killing by subdividing and selling at double it's value? All just speculation.

Any land that is still scrub today is not much good agriculturally. That's why it's still scrub.

It all sounds like a legal nightmare though.

See ya's.

Interesting TC. To me it looks cheap so that's where people get sucked in! I did think though that the guy would make a load of money from it so he wouldn't be living the hippy lifestyle himself for too long. Probably travelling the world first class instead.

it's just a hopeful hippy commune.

he's trying to avoid subdivision costs by getting people in through a corporate entity.

fails to mention stamps payable on doing so.

would all be imaginary lines on paper.

ASIC would have a field day with this.

Eutopia

It all sounds good but when the Body Corp meetings are taking plae the owner wont be there - he will be in Europe spending all the money from this ideal world rip off. Not in the real world me thinks

Quote:

17 people will purchase a 100 acre block u will be added to title and we will form a body corporate over the property so that we can have democratic process in place almost like commune

Why would anyone bother to pay $50,000 though when they can just move to Nimbun and live on other peoples land for free??

Back