Schapelle: Mum's just not helping things

Schapelle's mum and sister seem to mouth off regularly. Good grief at it again.

Convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby would probably refuse to be transferred from Bali to an Australian women's prison because of "big butch sheilas", her mother says.

Rosleigh Rose also insisted she didn't care what others thought of Corby and two of her half brothers - James Kisina and Clinton Rose - enduring stints behind bars because at least she knew where they were.

And this makes me sad to read "I kind of liked Clinton being in jail because I knew where he was ... before I'd worry about him, always expecting the phone call - he'd pinched a car and rolled off a cliff."

source: Sydney Morning Herald, Wed 25 Jan link to article

makes me sad to think of the upbringing these kids had, if that is the attitude of the mother. did they really have much of a chance?

Not everyone with a bad up bringing chooses to smuggle drugs and steal cars!

Life is about taking responsibility and choosing your own actions not blaming your parents or up bringing. They had just as much a chance as everyone else!

Harsh I know, but just my thoughts!!! :rolleyes:

It always ends in a war of words,you would think that the Mother, Brothers,Fathers,
and Sisters in Bali would just shut up,and let this poor young girl work out herself
whats best for her,my only message to her sister in Bali is leave that place
before you are next on the indo hit list..
willair..

That lot are a disgrace to Australians. Then we get the bleedin heart liberal brigade trying to tell us it's not their fault it's their parents fault and they were just innocents caught up because they didn't know any better, or because society has let them down and they didn't get a proper education or some other drivel.

Asked about three of her six children serving time in prison, Ms Rose said: "What are you supposed to do? At least I know where my bloody kids are, even if they are in jail.

well I guess she better put the other three in jail - that way she'll know where all six are.....moron!

wish-ga said:
Schapelle's mum and sister seem to mouth off regularly. Good grief at it again.

Convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby would probably refuse to be transferred from Bali to an Australian women's prison because of "big butch sheilas", her mother says.

Rosleigh Rose also insisted she didn't care what others thought of Corby and two of her half brothers - James Kisina and Clinton Rose - enduring stints behind bars because at least she knew where they were.

And this makes me sad to read "I kind of liked Clinton being in jail because I knew where he was ... before I'd worry about him, always expecting the phone call - he'd pinched a car and rolled off a cliff."

source: Sydney Morning Herald, Wed 25 Jan link to article

But she's not worried that the brothers might be sexually assaulted in an Aussie gaol!

Sounds like gaol is a home away from home for some people. Unfortunately this mentality is not uncommon in certain sectors of the community.

Wow, the Corby family has some issues...

Some of Rosleigh's comments are as odd as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran, saying the holocaust didn't occur. :confused:

Xenia said:
Not everyone with a bad up bringing chooses to smuggle drugs and steal cars!

Life is about taking responsibility and choosing your own actions not blaming your parents or up bringing. They had just as much a chance as everyone else!

Harsh I know, but just my thoughts!!! :rolleyes:
Absolutely!

My overly simplistic view...... "everyone knows right from wrong"

BF

bigfella966 said:
Absolutely!

My overly simplistic view...... "everyone knows right from wrong"

BF

You need a slight repair to your quote.

It should read:

Everyone knows right from wrong, 'coz their parents teach it to them.

I think this is where the problem may lie in this case.

Must say, I felt really sorry for her in the beginning. Hmmm

asy :D

Back