Seaford - Nepean Highway

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...-build-a-carpark/story-fngnvli9-1226903434295

The Nepean Highway part of Seaford has amazing potential for developers with the beach just being across the road and the creek behind. The area also has great amenities and is close to all the services that Frankston offers (hospital, big shopping centre and university). The Nepean Highway has a wide variety of houses/apartments. There are places that look about 70 years old and there are some very new places being bought. As per the article what are people's views of this area in five years time? Will all the older places be demolished for newer apartments etc? Will the caravan park be demolished at the end of June?

Places such as the cabin park let down what is otherwise a very nice area. Seems to be an eyesore amongst some very nice places.

Hi

The address of 32 - 34 Nepean Highway Seaford sounds familiar for some reason....is that where the old petrol station was that got demolished?

Regards,

alicudi

Next to the riv that adress its that vavant block next to kayak shop. No thanks keep apartments outta seaford dont wanna live inn a box

Hi

Thanks for confirming that Neeko. Yes I am 99% sure the old petrol station I was thinking was located next door to 2 shops that were next door to the Riviera Hotel.

I never thought they would have put apartments on that land and thought that maybe the Riviera Hotel would take it over and one day develop over it with one big pub.

Regards,

alicudi

Hi

Thanks for confirming that Neeko. Yes I am 99% sure the old petrol station I was thinking was located next door to 2 shops that were next door to the Riviera Hotel.

I never thought they would have put apartments on that land and thought that maybe the Riviera Hotel would take it over and one day develop over it with one big pub.

Regards,

alicudi
As knowing of owners of the riv very well , I can assure you that won't happen anytime soon.i can see townhouse development there fore sure, 20 town houses just got finished not too long ago there down the road

Hi

Regards,

alicudi

There's no money in pubs. I doubt you will ever see a pub built again (in melbourne). Particularly if there's the choice of building residential

Pretty hard to make a good return on your most likely 5 - 10 mill investment serving froffees and parmas
Pubs should be protected by councils not removed

The beaumaris is now apartments and the rsl is following suit in the next couple of years

I was looking in the area a while ago, I think it has gone up already compared to last year

Go south abit more to Fraggers if you want value

Yes, Got all the plans and pricing only few left.

Nice Location to me. Sea view or River view.

Won't be building though cause of soil contamination and don't want to spend the money fixing it. Already been told about that! And everyone around you have apposed...you'll be waiting some time...

It's same story with the old white sands building a few doors down. Same problem, that bloke did a runner with the cash too...

Pointless selling apartments if everyone around you are apposing them heavily and you wont fix soil contamination...

There's no money in pubs. I doubt you will ever see a pub built again (in melbourne). Particularly if there's the choice of building residential

Pretty hard to make a good return on your most likely 5 - 10 mill investment serving froffees and parmas
Pubs should be protected by councils not removed

The beaumaris is now apartments and the rsl is following suit in the next couple of years

There's money in pubs, just not the old fashioned "pot n parma" type pubs with sticky carpet. And I wouldn't use the Beauy as an example, for some reason they've never been able to make that place work, they've trying to knock it down for at least 20 years, maybe more.

The pubs not closing! Its the block of land next to the pub where this bloke melbinvestor wants to build his apartments which will never happen! Just being straight up with everyone on here!

Code:
where this bloke melbinvestor wants to build his apartments

HI All,

I'm not developing this site but good friend of mine is doing it. I'm not that rich to start something like this... LOL

As

Back