[Semi-urgent] Someone help me please?

G'day all,

Let's cut the long story short, here's my problem:

- Off-plan (originally bottom 3 level used for commercial)
- Paid 10%, signed contract (LOT 3 Level 4)
- During development, property agent informed me, the bottom 3 levels of commercial changed to 2 levels due to popular demand with residential.
- A year has passed, and today i realised a PROBLEM! Once its completed, I am not LOT 3 anymore am i?
- What do i do?...according to law, i need a new floor plan and new contract stating what my real LOT is?

Many thanks and its urgent becasue completion date is coming soon and my fault for realising it too late =(

Arashi

It shouldn't cause too much of a dilemma.

Have you applied for finance yet or is completion still far off?

Cheers

Jamie

G'day all,

Let's cut the long story short, here's my problem:

- Off-plan (originally bottom 3 level used for commercial)
- Paid 10%, signed contract (LOT 3 Level 4)
- During development, property agent informed me, the bottom 3 levels of commercial changed to 2 levels due to popular demand with residential.
- A year has passed, and today i realised a PROBLEM! Once its completed, I am not LOT 3 anymore am i?
- What do i do?...according to law, i need a new floor plan and new contract stating what my real LOT is?

Many thanks and its urgent becasue completion date is coming soon and my fault for realising it too late =(

Arashi

First thing to do is to read your contract, especially the special conditions.

Solicitor. Now. If the contract has been modified to such an extent they will most likely need your consent or you can tear up your contract.

Back