serviceabillty calc

Hi,

I don't suppose that any of you kindly brokers out there have an excel copy of NAB's serviceability calculator that I might be able to play with?

Baz

Im sure they do..why dont to call one and ask them to come round for a chat? They will be able to run your situation across many other lenders to see which lender & product comes out best for you.

I dont think you will get one emailing you their tools for trade. You may have better luck asking KFC for the secret recipe. ;)

NAB (or any other lender) doesn't allow this but even if you did have it you may not be able to utilise it correctly?

Whats the scenario or situation whereby you need it?

They can't be that's secret, I managed to get AMP's off the net and also 'picked up' a copy of bankwest's in my travels.

The reason I haven't bothered any of you fine gents in a professional capacity is that I currently have 4 properties under construction so am fairly confident that I won't be able to get more money from the banks.

Just wanted to play with the numbers a little on my own and not take up anyone's time given that's it likely to be next year before any finance would be written and therefore monies paid for your time.

Still if any of you brokers wanna spend a couple of hours looking at my numbers feel free to let me know.

They can't be that's secret, I managed to get AMP's off the net and also 'picked up' a copy of bankwest's in my travels.

The reason I haven't bothered any of you fine gents in a professional capacity is that I currently have 4 properties under construction so am fairly confident that I won't be able to get more money from the banks.

Just wanted to play with the numbers a little on my own and not take up anyone's time given that's it likely to be next year before any finance would be written and therefore monies paid for your time.

Still if any of you brokers wanna spend a couple of hours looking at my numbers feel free to let me know.

I'm sure that there will be some that would be willing to help you now and when the time comes to assist with the new loans.

Serviceability calculators are really easy to use if you know how to come to the correct numbers to put into them. Getting the right numbers is not as simple as it sounds, so even if you've got a calculator it's likely that the results you generate won't be accurate.

I personally don't care if lenders tell me what information I can and can't give to a client, if it's useful to the client I'm happy to hand it over. Giving these calculators to clients usually just means they play with the figures until they get the result they want, which will never get past the assessor at the bank. It doesn't get better result but creates more work and conflict for the broker and the client.

Hi,

I don't suppose that any of you kindly brokers out there have an excel copy of NAB's serviceability calculator that I might be able to play with?

Baz

have a chat to a broker on the forums and they could run the numbers through with you. The servicing calculators are updated frequently so even if you had a copy today does not mean it will give you correct results tomorrow!

Actually it should much less than that for a broker to run the numbers depending on the scenario (or number of scenarios) in order to achieve the appropriate outcome.

If your assumptions on servicing thus far have been based on bankwest numbers then thats not a good start because their calculations are extremely conservative vs other lenders namely say NAB.

Back