SIG Meeting Tuesday October 30th - Shane Horsburgh

SIG Meeting Tuesday October 30th 2007 - Shane Horsburgh
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,
For the next meeting, we have as our guest Shane Horsburgh from Powernow Seminars.

Shane will conduct a personal development workshop called ‘Total Focus’ which has been running in Australia for the past 12 years. It has been a proven program throughout this time in corporate, sales and public arenas to give individuals and companies the necessary skills to increase their
productivity and get more out of their lives. Shane's presentation will focus on why many people fail / procrastinate and some easy steps to overcome these pitfalls.
It is an enjoyable and informative session and will likely help a vast majority of the audience to gain some great tools to assist them in the pursuit of financial independence through the property market - this presentation would be well suited to the investors needs.
This is an enjoyable presentation with inspirational quotes, stories and anecdotes to allow the audience to grasp the concept with a smile on their face :)
The presentation should take around 1 hour.

When - Tuesday October 30th - for a 7.30pm start.

Where: Roxbury Hotel, 172 St Johns Road, Glebe.

http://www.roxbury.com.au/

The Roxbury also has a bistro if you are hungry.
Bangers and mash are $5 on Tuesday nights.

Numbers: Up to 80 persons.

Please also remember a gold coin donation. Any extra after costs will be going toward an end of year get-together.
Some background: How Do I Get on the List: Post in this thread your name and numbers (limit of 5) and it is first in, best dressed.
Bring along your questions too.

Looking forward to seeing all newbies and regulars for networking
afterwards. Newbies please note we always get there before 7pm
downstairs, so feel free to be early and mingle (order your food if
need be, it can be taken upstairs).
Also stay afterwards and have a cuppa!!!

David.

Hi David,

Do you have any more information about the company or the presenter - even Google seems to have never heard of the presenter, and the company itself is only mentioned on their own website.

The website also says that their presenters are the "most talented, gifted and captivating" around, but under the "Trainers" page it doesn't actually name who they are and what exactly they are offering...

I guess what Im asking is, is there any further information available about Shane Horsburgh and Powernow Seminars?

Theres seems very little readily available background information about exactly who they are and what they do.

Many thanks,

Jamie.

Hi Jamie,
Long time no see !!

More info may be available from Simon Macken - thanks to Simon for recommending Shane !!

Anyway , off on hols in a few minutes for a week.
Nice way to spend my Birthday on Saturday :D

See ya's....

David

Do you have any more information about the company or the presenter
Many thanks,
Jamie.

Hi Jamie

Shane has been recommended to SIG by Simon and I.

His presentation style, background and the material he presents make him a unique and engaging speaker.

I, like you Jamie, am particular about who I listen to and that is why I have recommended Shane.

Cheers
Julie

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
Fortune favours the bold!

OK,

I'm going to try and ask this in as polite a way as possible, so apologies if I failed in that regard...

Has this got anything at all to do with the Law of Attraction or motivation? I'm a bit concerned that this will have no direct property content and will be a bit of a "pump" session. I accept that some people are in to that sort of stuff, but I personally run a mile when I see some American guy in a tight T-Shirt high-5-ing some nondescript middle aged guy in shorts who's spent too many hours in a McDonalds queue then working the crowd into a frenzy with over excited rythmical clapping.

If this is a "motivational speaker" then please accept my apologies for this SIG. I love the "content (where, when and how)" of property investment and will leave the "context (why)" ones alone. I already know why I want to invest and already have motivation in spades.

Just seaking some clarity on content...

Cheers,
Michael.

I'm a bit concerned that this will have no direct property content and will be a bit of a "pump" session. I accept that some people are in to that sort of stuff, but I personally run a mile when I see some American guy in a tight T-Shirt high-5-ing some nondescript middle aged guy in shorts who's spent too many hours in a McDonalds queue then working the crowd into a frenzy with over excited rythmical clapping.

Gee Michael, I don't think you'd get all that for two bucks! I don't think Shane was planning on wearing a tight tee-shirt but if he did he would look pretty good!!

I personally find Shane a motivational and inspirational person. Maybe this one won't be for you.

Cheers
Julie

****bump***

Please note I did not intend to provide LOA principles when I organised this meeting - I am somewhat disappointed about any inference to that.

This meeting goes for one hour - there will be plenty of time for networking afterwards so even if this type of meeting is not your cup of tea - then stay around and have one after :rolleyes:

This will be the last "guest" meeting for the year - next will be a Christmas one / get together

After that - well I am not really that sure anymore to tell the truth.

**bump**
I hope we get to at least 30 people attending for this.
I am really surprised at how few people have put their name down - when so many complaints have been made about the length of time some meetings go for (this one is one hour).
Don't forget you can network afterwards.

Cmon guys put your name down.

Back