Solar Panel in WA

Hi,

Does anyone have any good recommendation for solar panel suppliers in Perth?
And if so, which brands do you recommend.

There are just so many different companies out there!

Thanks.

I think they are all similar. I would rather ask where the panels and inverters are made. One recently advertised that his panels and inverter were German made rather than Chinese. This company was a little dearer but not by too much.
I would go for quality. Ask the firms for references.
As an electrician myself, I could after a short course, install them but I consider it undesirable work. Leave it to some younger blokes.:)

Yes I was so confused to when I bought mine. I have had mine on for awhile now, and now there are even more companys. I did lots of research about the three different types of panels available. I ended up buying from Solar Shop, now would I go with them again, not sure. Prices have come down so much, I could have double the panels I have now at todays prices :(

My advice is, go for the largest system you can afford. I am a large electricity user and knew my system would only supplement mine, but I am still happy. If you intend upgrading your panels later then go for a bigger inverter. Go with the good inverters not some cheap rubbish, having said that not sure what is considered the better one's these days. Go for a company that gurantees thier panels for 25 years.

I think it is a controversial thing solar panels, my father has friends who think they are the biggest load of rubbish, I think they thought they would cover all of thier costs, it does depend on your size system and your usage. I love mine and would have them again.

Beware of the fly by nighters.

Let us know who you decide on.

Back