SSG (Sydney Social Gathering)

wish-ga said:
I'm new around here...are there social things often? Sounds good to meet positive motivated people.

Hi wish-ga

Social ones are every 2nd month roughly and SIG (with a speaker) on the other month.

Check out the calendar at the top for SSG or SIG events.

Look forward to seeing you there:)

ani

2 tables booked in the courtyard under SIG for 12 noon

Courtyard is covered so still on if raining.

see you there:)

ani

Investment Boozing

Sorry ani I can't make this one. Although Phillip's Foote is a great place to wine & dine & even party on from.

Hey you Canberra people. As the weather got colder there was usually a get together arranged somewhere in ACT. I have not been away since last Saturday. How about arranging a late lunch meal/ drinks at some nice place.

(Always luv getting away for a couple of days ;) )

Perrisher, Smiggins, Blue Cow, Canberra :)

Who cares :D

Always geat motivated friendly people there. :cool:

Gee Cee

Old Housebound Mr Mum :(

Gee Cee said:
Hey you Canberra people. As the weather got colder there was usually a get together arranged somewhere in ACT. I have not been away since last Saturday. How about arranging a late lunch meal/ drinks at some nice place.
The 29th May I think Gee Cee - it should be in the calendar & Mr Ed has a thread for it.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Gee Cee said:
How about arranging a late lunch meal/ drinks at some nice place.
Well, some people consider the Hellenic Club a nice place :D

Actually, Mr Ed went there last week on a Friday night and was most impressed. They had a full meal (not sure if a banquet) available for $30, plus drinks at bar prices. There was no effort to push people out at any time, and, although it was a big room, the acoustics meant that you could talk, hear, and be heard.

Apart from the essential criteria, the food was great.

If we can get a booking there, it should be all systems go.

C'mon Ani

Gee Cee was just apologising for not making it to Sydney- on Mother's Day!

And expressed an interest to come down to the centre of the world!

Please forgive me for responding to a hearfelt plea :)

Back