St Andrew NSW

Hi Guys i was thinking of buying in St Andrew any thoughts??

I take it you mean St Andrews - in between Campbelltown & Ingleburn?
What are you thinking of buying and for how much?
What are you trying to achieve?
Is it a PPOR on an IP?
This will have a large bearing on the responses that you get.

Yes you are right I'm thinking of buying in St Andrew near Campbelltown.

my budget is $350k and it is to live in and raise a family. since there no where in Sydney you can buy a 3brm brick for that kind of budget anymore.

As long as you don't need to come into the city too often. We employed a bloke from there earlier this year. Went through all the advertising and interviewing hoops and he was great. First day went fine, and then he sent an email that night saying it took him so long to get home that he wouldn't be coming back. He was very embarrassed and apologetic about it and I understood. It was one of the things I raised with him in our first conversation.

That really funny because I work in the Surry Hills and has no intention of changing job... where are you guys located Depreciator maybe you should hire me instead.

We are near Town Hall. If you intend commuting to the city from Campbelltown, I would test it first and see how long it takes. You would need to drive to a station and I'm guessing the train trip would be over an hour - longer if there are problems. And on the way home, you won't be getting a seat. So you'd be spending more than 3 hours a day commuting - and it won't be a comfortable commute.

beside the obvious of long commuting to the CBD.

does anyone know what St Andrew is like in term of crime rates & livability, and prospect of raising a family surrounding this suburb?

Yeah, plus if the day doesn't tire you the traveling will. I travel 1.5hrs each way. Day may be hectic but the traveling is the most tiring part

esh I take it that you live in St Andrew.

what is the suburb like to live in?

is it safe considering the surrounding suburbs are not that great.

at this stage i'm considering Raby too because of it value for money

Back