Sub-division opportunity

Hi everyone

This is a bad time for me to post having been on the Jim Beam in anticipation of the festive season and all but a friend of mine has asked whether I know of any cashed up investors that may be interested in joining him as equity partners in a large sub-division project. Nothing in it for me I must say up front as I don't want to get into trouble again!

I can only provide minimum information directly as he doesn't want it to be pulled out from under him as there are 2 other consortiums currently holding contracts.

It involves approx 1.3 hectares of river frontage/coastal land in NSW which is costing 68M and has already gone through various assorted scrutinies by councils etc, as I understand it the sub-division initially will be for 630 blocks and in the area blocks sell for $200,000 each.

If that whets anyones appetite and I have said it properly (through my friend JB) I can provide my friends phone number for more information, just send over a pm.

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Sparky

Ha ha ooopsy daisy! Now my good friend Jim as left the building lets try that again shall we?

According to the expression of interest doco there are 1,070 hectares on 20 titles encompassing an area with zoning varying from residential to environmental with a current environmental plan to permit over 3,000 residences plus commercial and Industrial. The area is well serviced by roads and general community services. Council have completed sewerage treatment works to cater for the zoned residential development. Council is supportive of development proceeding on this land. I think the 630 lots are ones which are pretty much ready to go straight away without any dramas.

Anyway all I have is a copy of the expression of interest that has been faxed over and if anyone would like more detailed info send a pm and I can give you my contacts phone number so that you can talk to him directly and make your own mind up once you know more.

Sparky

Back